To remove a conference room in St. Petersburg
The decision to remove the conference room is widely spread in the modern business world. Today's demands to the halls for conferences is quite high, and to contain such areas is not economically profitable to most companies.
Convenient and modern solution — rent a meeting room, and the best conditions traditionally offer so-called business hotels.
In St. Petersburg these hotels there are more than a dozen, so when choosing a landlord take into account the full range of facilities, which includes:
- the convenience of location (or Central business district of the city, proximity to metro stations and interchanges, availability of infrastructure);
- the quality of specialized facilities and the conditions of his lease;
- the level of equipment of the conference hall, access to high speed Internet and Wi-Fi;
- the presence in the hotel of spetsuslug for business customers.
To remove a conference hall in Saint-Petersburg at the best conditions offers business hotel "Ladoga" — a well-equipped and budget hotel at metro (metro Novocherkasskaya).
PLEASE RATE OUR HALL FOR CONFERENCES!
Conference hall of this hotel is the room area of 80 square meters, equipped with everything necessary for holding business events of different scale — from educational seminars and business meetings to international press conferences.
Stylish interior, quality furniture and modern equipment will give the event the necessary solidity, and its participants — the feeling of comfort. An additional possibility for renting a room in our hotel is a professional organisation food-based restaurant.
The proposed formats:
- coffee break standard or small (three options menu 200 RUB.);
- lunch (three choices of menu, from 350 RUB.)
- complex (lunch+ coffee break).
For conference participants there is a reduced rate for accommodation and additional services (Parking, taxi call, sauna). The rent is 950 RUB./hour, 4200 RUB/day; if you decide to rent a meeting room for a period of three days, the special price of 3700 rubles/day.