A special Visit SPb card has been issued for guests and residents of St. Petersburg
Tourists and residents of St. Petersburg have a new way to save on cultural leisure. The new Visit SPb card will allow you not to stand in line at many city museums, save on dinners at restaurants, overnight in hotels and much more. The authors of the project estimated that cardholders would save about 6,500 rubles.
Only one person has the right to use it within three days after activation. The card starts to act after the first visit to the object from the list. It is about buying a ticket, and not about discounts on hotels and restaurants.
The price of the card already includes visits to:
- Russian Museum (Mikhailovsky Palace and Benoit Building);
- Excursion "Peterhof with a visit to the Grand Palace";
- Excursion to Pushkin with a visit to the Catherine Palace;
- Masterpieces of classical ballet, or concerts at the Aurora Concert Hall, or a visit to the State Chapel;
- Sightseeing tour on a double-decker bus;
- Tour "Temples of St. Petersburg";
- Vyborg Museum-Reserve;
- Icebreaker Krasin;
- Faberge Museum;
- The World’s Largest Planetarium.
The card will cost 4,500 rubles. Note that this year, according to forecasts of the authorities, about 8,000,000 travelers visited the city on the Neva.