Brodsky, summer, jazz
In the garden of the fountain house for a month will jazz sound and poetry. Festival "Brodsky drive" will be held from 18 June to 17 July. Every weekend Russian and foreign groups will surprise you with music.
Whether you love jazz as I loved it Joseph Brodsky? Every weekend under age-old trees that remember Anna Akhmatova, you can enjoy the music. Modern jazz in various guises will fill the garden of the fountain house.
- 18 June 19.00 Vladimir Chekasin (saxophone, Lithuania), Kvartet Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky (trumpet)
- June 25, 19.00 St. Petersburg jazz septet A Tribute to Charles Mingus
- July 1, 19.00 people's artist of Russia Alexander Filippenko with a program on "jazz and beyond" featuring jazz Quartet
- 2 July 19.00 Volkovtrio + with Vitaly Pogosyan (DUDUK) and Mr Sulikowski (violin)
- 8 July 19.00 Trio Gasan Bagirov (guitar), "Jazz Funk Quartet" Grigory Voskoboynik with the participation of Dmitry Semenov(saxophone)
- July 9, 19.00 "United Jazz Collective" with the participation of Denis Pashkevich (saxophone, Latvia) and Ricarda Malmsten (bass guitar, Sweden), Andrei Kondakov (keyboards)
- 15 July 19.00 "In – temporalis": Polina Fradkina (keyboards), Yoel Gonzalez (percussion), the Quartet Ilya Shaklein (keyboards)
- July 16 19.00 "Andrei Kondakov electric project" featuring Amy Pieters (vocals)
- Cost: 300 rubles